HARD BASS CHRONICLEZ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FOREVER & ALWAYS, HBC!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Okay need all of HBC members opinion..for this saturday HBC Day-Out OR Meet-Up? choose 1..

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kyle
Moderators
Moderators
Kyle

Okay need all of HBC members opinion..for this saturday HBC Day-Out OR Meet-Up? choose 1.. Empty
PostSubject: Okay need all of HBC members opinion..for this saturday HBC Day-Out OR Meet-Up? choose 1..   Okay need all of HBC members opinion..for this saturday HBC Day-Out OR Meet-Up? choose 1.. I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2008 5:56 am

Okay..This saturday What DOES HBC wana do..we can have a HBC 'Day-Out' OR 'Meet-Up'....
Each Member Choose 1 wisely...The total of votes are 15 each of the Options (as written up there)... If the Options didnt reach the limited votes..votes will be pick randomly by Sharul(Leader)...

Thank you for reading this post.. cheers

btw:if you dont like the decision..upto you..
Back to top Go down
Seeker
Administrator
Administrator
Seeker

Okay need all of HBC members opinion..for this saturday HBC Day-Out OR Meet-Up? choose 1.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Okay need all of HBC members opinion..for this saturday HBC Day-Out OR Meet-Up? choose 1..   Okay need all of HBC members opinion..for this saturday HBC Day-Out OR Meet-Up? choose 1.. I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2008 6:33 am

lol!

its gonna be a meetup la..... no need to vote....
day out some other time laa...
Back to top Go down
Kyle
Moderators
Moderators
Kyle

PostSubject: Okay need all of HBC members opinion..for this saturday HBC Day-Out OR Meet-Up? choose 1..   Okay need all of HBC members opinion..for this saturday HBC Day-Out OR Meet-Up? choose 1.. I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2008 6:40 am

Ookay.. Smile
Back to top Go down
hard dolly
Sick KUNT !!
Sick KUNT !!
hard dolly

PostSubject: Re: Okay need all of HBC members opinion..for this saturday HBC Day-Out OR Meet-Up? choose 1..   Okay need all of HBC members opinion..for this saturday HBC Day-Out OR Meet-Up? choose 1.. I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2008 5:44 am

lol!
Back to top Go down
http://profiles.friendster.com/anne130693
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Okay need all of HBC members opinion..for this saturday HBC Day-Out OR Meet-Up? choose 1..   Okay need all of HBC members opinion..for this saturday HBC Day-Out OR Meet-Up? choose 1.. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Okay need all of HBC members opinion..for this saturday HBC Day-Out OR Meet-Up? choose 1..
Page 1 of 1